Prices from £1,400.00
Viney Hill Country House is an enchanting period house built in 1741, which has been extended and recently renovated to a very high standard. The house is set in approximately an acre of lawns and gardens, overlooking the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside and adjacent to the magnificent Royal Forest of Dean, which is situated between the river Severn and Wye Valley.
- 8 Bedrooms, 7 En-Suite 1 Large Family Bathroom
- Large Kitchen/Diner seating 16
- Sky TV
Prices from £1,300.00
Whitehaven is a beautiful 6 bedroomed property, recently renovated, extended and awarded 5* status by enjoyEngland.com. The house is set in approximately an acre of luscious lawns and gardens, overlooking the local forestry land. The property is a few short miles from Lydney and approximately 12 miles from Chepstow and is situated in an idyllic village location.
- Heated swimming pool (please bring your own pool towels)
- SKY TV in lounge, full package
- Bosewave music system
- 1 pet only by prior arrangement
- Pool table and table football